Benelli M4 SBS Entry model owners. Worth it?

SnidelyWhiplash

I started with an 18.5" in 2010....bought a 14" in 2012.  Sold my 18.5" shortly after.  Both are great, I prefer the 14".  14" is also much more WML friendly as you don't have the barrel shadowing issues you have on an 18.5".

Lot of misinformation in this thread wrt the legal aspects of NFA ownership, which is unfortunate as it casts a discouraging shadow on getting into NFA items.

I just bought an 18" M4 model 11701 and I know this question is off-topic but I do have a trust on a suppressor I got last year and I'm disturbed to hear somebody said I may have waived my 4th Amendment rights when I signed that trust document.

Is that true? When I paid the ATF my tax and got an NFA stamp for a suppressor, did I sign away my right to demand a warrant to search my home?

Buy the entry it isn't just a status symbol and don't let that bs about the atf coming to your house scare you its nonsense. I waited to start buying nfa stuff because I was told that same thing turns out it's a bunch of bull crap I have 20 plus stamps and no intention of stopping.

• Like 1

You know remarks like the government's going to be coming to your place first really don't help anybody and I've never heard of someone who actually had the ATF come to their house to look at their NFA stuff. I agree the NFA is unconstitutional but by the logic in that post you would need to buy suppressors and sbr's illegally to tell the government you don't approve. Everybody is free to make their own choice though so as long as your happy with yours that's all that matters.

• Upvote 2