Benelli and clones tube removal day

Kags1969

I took the opportunity today to take my M4's and a couple of clones and remove the stock mag tubes.  I did a redneck vise (two by fours and wood clamps) and managed to get 5 guns separated from their stock tubes.  I ended up using my bare hands, which cost me a little skin on three fingers after 5 tubes.  But it is done, now to wait for all the appropriate hardware to show up so I can put them in final configuration.    I am going to take two of the stocks and fore ends and have them hydro dipped with a walnut wood finish.  I know it is a little cornball, but I saw a meme with an m4 wood stock and wanted to try the hydrodipping to see what it looks like.  

PXL_20210428_200629192.jpg

PXL_20210428_200747874.jpg

PXL_20210428_200951023.jpg

PXL_20210428_212540175.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rubicon20032003 said:

Heck my clone tube spun off by hand 

One of my clones, the Charles Daly 601 DPS was the most difficult to get off, but I think that had more to do with me forgetting to pull the follower  before heating everything up...