Who else is waiting on things to come in?

bigdog02

M4 parts are popular right now it seems.  
I am sure a large number of us are waiting on stuff we ordered/preordered. 

They say misery loves company, so what are you waiting for the notification/call on?

I am a big CarrierComp fan.  Patiently waiting for the call for my parkerized titanium 7rd mag tube/follower/spring.
Order placed 3/20

Edited by bigdog02
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, rubicon20032003 said:

I don’t know why you guys just don’t order one from a Benelli leo  dealer.Then mess  with that Benelli parts anyways. And there waiting bs .And paying up for one 

I haven't found any LEO dealers who can get them either. Any info you can share would be much appreciated. 

I'm waiting for my trigger group to return from Briley. I sent it in the first week of March and still no movement..... I called last week and they said they are out of parts and are waiting for them to active back from the titanium nitride treatment. They expect the parts to be back in this week sometime. Then build the triggers and ship them out. It sounds like it's going to be a bit yet. 

Edited by fatbiker852
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, fatbiker852 said:

I haven't found any LEO dealers who can get them either. Any info you can share would be much appreciated. 

All I Leo dealer does is call rep and place order.It comes down to if they want too really .Even a direct Benelli dealer can place a order for anything.Leo Kinda gets orders filled better 

All a Leo dealer does is call rep and place orderI It  comes down to if they want too really .Even a direct Benelli dealer can place a order for anything.Leo Kinda gets orders filled better

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, bigdog02 said:

They say misery loves company, so what are you waiting for the notification/call on?

I am a big CarrierComp fan.  Patiently waiting for the call for my parkerized titanium 7rd mag tube/follower/spring.
Order placed 3/20

Same - order placed 3/5.  I sent an email a couple days ago to make sure I hadn't missed a call or email.  They were very nice explaining the delays and challenges they're facing.  I was told to expect a call (850 area code) early to mid June.

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, bigdog02 said:

Order placed 3/20

Ordered mine 3/29

• 1 month later...

Just to update the backlog timeframe currently going on at Carrier Comp:  

M4 7 round titanium mag tube order placed on March 5th.  Just received a call (850 area code) to arrange credit card payment and to inform me that shipment is expected in approximately 2 weeks.  So, slightly longer than the early to mid-June estimate from a month and a half ago. 

They are very pleasant to converse with, both via email and over the phone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Been waiting since the beginning of March for my PVS14 night vision monocular in white phosporous. That finally came in about two weeks ago. Ordered an MTEK vented carbon fiber helmet in April and that came in about a week ago. Bought a MAWL in April along with some of the Wilcox G24 mount for the helmet, those came in pretty much immediately.

So now I've been planning out night hikes around the mountain most nights with my chocolate Labrador. We creep with zero light output and stalk some mule deer for fun. Moonless nights are really fun. The Milkyway is amazing under night vision. It's fun to see who has surveillance cameras since they stick out like a sore thumb under IR.

Photos thru the monocular with my cellphone are crap compared to how it really looks in person. All that grainy looking detail is gone in person. I've done 2 hour hikes with it on and it has been quite comfortable. No neck pain issues from having the helmet on which is surprising, since hardhats at work bother me.

8NQf41Y.jpg

s4L5bEC.jpg

7ZhPPaT.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

Been waiting since the beginning of March for my PVS14 night vision monocular in white phosporous. That finally came in about two weeks ago. Ordered an MTEK vented carbon fiber helmet in April and that came in about a week ago. Bought a MAWL in April along with some of the Wilcox G24 mount for the helmet, those came in pretty much immediately.

So now I've been planning out night hikes around the mountain most nights with my chocolate Labrador. We creep with zero light output and stalk some mule deer for fun. Moonless nights are really fun. The Milkyway is amazing under night vision. It's fun to see who has surveillance cameras since they stick out like a sore thumb under IR.

Photos thru the monocular with my cellphone are crap compared to how it really looks in person. All that grainy looking detail is gone in person. I've done 2 hour hikes with it on and it has been quite comfortable. No neck pain issues from having the helmet on which is surprising, since hardhats at work bother me.

8NQf41Y.jpg

s4L5bEC.jpg

7ZhPPaT.jpg

Probably could use a battery pack on the back of the helmet to help balance the weight 

It will get heavier when you add coms, and supporting equipment 

Also recommend a secondary tether for the expensive night vision equipment

Edited by Dkay67
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, cold_snap said:

How much did that night vision rig run you?

4999 for the L3 Harris M914A PVS14 (Thanks Biden)

702 for the MTEK Flux vented Carbon helmet

2895 for the B. E. Meyers MAWL C1 infrared illuminator/laser

430 for the Wilcox G24 mount

228 for the Wilcox dovetail arm

Needless to say, expensive to play.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

4999 for the L3 Harris M914A PVS14 (Thanks Biden)

702 for the MTEK Flux vented Carbon helmet

2895 for the B. E. Meyers MAWL C1 infrared illuminator/laser

430 for the Wilcox G24 mount

228 for the Wilcox dovetail arm

Needless to say, expensive to play.

Dang! The boss would not be happy with me. Looks like a blast though. I got the evil eye about 4 months ago when I was eyeballing a Barret 50bmg.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Exiledviking said:

Waiting for a Mesa Tactical Urbino M4 stock and a Scalarworks SYNC Aimpoint mount. Thinking seriously about ordering a CC Ti tube and forgetting about it until I get the call. 

Ordered a CC Ti tube, and every time I forget, one of the wonderful forum members such as yourself, reminds me that I still have FOR-EV-ER to go. So to you kind person, I thank you.

Edited by Mrhug3
  • Upvote 1