Agency Arms MLock handguards available

Dkay67

Found that out the hard way on 1301.  Had SF M300 in perfect position until I shot it.  OUCH.

So you just machine that bezel down?  And that will take away the nail remover?

Have you ever tried the streamlight HLx?  I have one but have never used it.   It has a nice remote switch with a temp/constant on.

yhOUNAZ.jpg
I haven’t painted the machined area yet. I use a lathe and remove the shroud. I turn radius the end over to make it as forgiving as possible. The radius runs right into the aluminum lock ring that holds the electronic or the tailcap in place. I then run a file over the angles to soften the transition points. 

I haven’t used that Streamlight. I’m not sure if they potted the batteries so they aren’t bouncing around under recoil damaging the battery contacts? It might hold up fine though? 

Thanks.  That looks nice. 

The Streamlight can use both CR123 and Rechargeable.  It has a plastic sleeve that I left in with CR123's.  I may put on a rifle and use SF on Shotgun.

I was hoping someone had run one for a while to see if it would hold up.  I may stick it on for range time for a while to see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Pack Rat said:

Someone needs to make some G10 textured M4 hand-guards.  RailScales make 1911 grips. Is there any reason this couldn’t be a possibility )besides lack of demand)?

Railscales does make G10 scales in MLock that can be attached to the Agency Arms handguard fwiw

Yeah I know. I have the scales,karve,XOS’s ,scout mount etc on a SCAR rifle. I’m not talking about mlok or rails though.I just reached out to them about a G10 textured replacement to factory polymer hand guards. If they’re receptive and people here are down maybe they’d do a run. It’s worth a try! If anybody could do it (and do it right) R.S.’s could. 

Edited by Pack Rat
  • Upvote 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:41 AM, StrangerDanger said:

yhOUNAZ.jpg
I haven’t painted the machined area yet. I use a lathe and remove the shroud. I turn radius the end over to make it as forgiving as possible. The radius runs right into the aluminum lock ring that holds the electronic or the tailcap in place. I then run a file over the angles to soften the transition points. 

I haven’t used that Streamlight. I’m not sure if they potted the batteries so they aren’t bouncing around under recoil damaging the battery contacts? It might hold up fine though? 

If that were mine I’d say leave it. The “silver” end and black flashlight body match the mag tube ?.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
38 minutes ago, brightt said:

wth does that mean? you just look at the website and hit refresh for months on end? hahaha

pretty much... that's how I picked up mine up from Omaha (checking every day). And I was signed up for email alerts but got nothing~

• Like 1