Benelli clone stock

rubicon20032003

• 1 year later...

The rotating buttstock serves a purpose, it has a stationary pin that does not move, this pin is bullet proof when it comes to handling recoil and buttstock strikes. 

an AR-15 style buttstock only point of contact would be the retractable pin if I am not mistaken.  IMO this is a weaker design for a shotgun.   The M4 buttstock and recoil tube is a much stronger design.  

I would imagine the reason clones only use an AR15 style is because of the cost of making the Benelli aluminum cast/milled buttstock and recoil tube was probably too much $.

Edited by RxArms
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, RxArms said:

The rotating buttstock serves a purpose, it has a stationary pin that does not move, this pin is bullet proof when it comes to handling recoil and buttstock strikes. 

an AR-15 style buttstock only point of contact would be the retractable pin if I am not mistaken.  IMO this is a weaker design for a shotgun.   The M4 buttstock and recoil tube is a much stronger design.  

I would imagine the reason clones only use an AR15 style is because of the cost of making the Benelli aluminum cast/milled buttstock and recoil tube was probably too much $.

We have Turkish  clone stock on are shop gun.Have Acouple thousand thru it.No problems with the cheap stock.Has many more rounds thru it then normal m4 owners has in there’s 

20 minutes ago, rubicon20032003 said:

We have Turkish  clone stock on are shop gun.Have Acouple thousand thru it.No problems with the cheap stock.Has many more rounds thru it then normal m4 owners has in there’s 

Ya I’m not saying it’s a bad failing design, I’m saying I think the OEM M4 design is a a better strong design.  

12 minutes ago, RxArms said:

Ya I’m not saying it’s a bad failing design, I’m saying I think the OEM M4 design is a a better strong design.  

The Benelli setup is better.But theres a big difference in price..And for someone that doesn’t want to spend the money on a real c stock .It will work 

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Like 1