Getting a answer how long for a SBEIII backorder?

eelballs

I asked Benelli Customer Service how long it would take for my Super Black Eagle III left handed synthetic # 10370 to be delivered to the gun store from which I bought it from, their response: we don't have that information. OK I get it but isn't that their job to find out when? I emailed Benelli in Italy and I got the same answer but with a twist. I was told contact Benelli USA they don't have that information. Ummmm

Please PM me, I can provide some insights.  When was the gun ordered? Who did you order it from?  Did you get confirmation that the dealer of choice actually placed the order forb the gun.  These questions would be great information to address your question.

5 hours ago, remarkable said:

Please PM me, I can provide some insights.  When was the gun ordered? Who did you order it from?  Did you get confirmation that the dealer of choice actually placed the order forb the gun.  These questions would be great information to address your question.

Benelli sucks these days.I’ve had a new m4 entry on order thru a Benelli dealer for over a year and half .Contacted there customers service department.Said they would look into it .Got no we’re or a real answer.So I had to buy a used entry .And new m4s that been coming thru local shops these days there quality has sucked 

Here are the detail, there are 66 of this model number on backorder 12 are in transit.  Currently Benelli is a 90 to 120 day company, which means I would not expect a gun to come in that I have order to come in for 90 - 120 days.  Keep in mind this is not unusual currently.  Example: Browning is 7 times greater volume than it ever has been in the existence of the company.  To the original question, when did your dealer order the gun? Was it even ordered?

We have had several M4's as of late, just sold one of each Black & H2o yesterday.  I do have both of these models coming in by the end of May.

Please reach out if you would like one of these.  1799.99 or 1999.99 H20.

Benelli USA & Beretta have been by far the best companies moving through these challenging times in the industry.   (There is another major shift in the market, you will see many guns very soon)

Mark

• Upvote 1

Thank you Remarkable I ordered the SBE III April 20, 2021 from San Diego Gun on Mission Gorge San Diego, California. As far as I know they have ordered the SBE III left-handed model # 10370. I have done business in the past with them and I have confidence they did place the order with Benelli. My real concern is they where up front with me with and told me it would be 3 to 4 months because this model is on back-order and had no other information. So I reached out to Benelli in Italy and they told me to contact San Diego Gun from where I bought it from maybe that information is top secret I just don't know why Benelli would be so secretive? Thank you for your reply and interest. I guess I have to wait.

• 5 weeks later...

FYI Yesterday I went back to San Diego Gun in San Diego where I bought the SBE III back on April 20. I showed the owner the email I received from Benelli " This model gun has a lead time of 4-6 months from order date." I'm not sure what lead time means but Benelli USA is still not able to come up with a ETA, I guess that's the way it is.

4 hours ago, eelballs said:

FYI Yesterday I went back to San Diego Gun in San Diego where I bought the SBE III back on April 20. I showed the owner the email I received from Benelli " This model gun has a lead time of 4-6 months from order date." I'm not sure what lead time means but Benelli USA is still not able to come up with a ETA, I guess that's the way it is.

Please reach out with a PM, I can get you the SBE 3 that you would like.   

• 6 months later...