Push button-style QD sling mount for Mesa Tactical stock

streetlegal

I have a Vickers padded sling on the way with push-button connectors for the front and the back. IWC Scout mount is going in front, so I'm good there.  But, it seems the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock only directly supports the regular style QD as shown here:

https://www.mountsplus.com/mesa-tactical-urbino-pistol-grip-stock-for-beretta-1301-riser-limbsaver-12-ga-black.html

There are other solutions that mount further up towards the receiver, but not sure how I'd like that position.  Anybody know of a solution for a push-button sling mount on that particular stock itself?

Thanks in advance.

I’m interested in this as well  I purchased the noveske sling plate pictured below and discovered that it won’t work with my urbino stock as is. I’m considering opening the center hole to accommodate the recoil tube but haven’t gotten around to it. 

image.jpeg.b79a71e2b76d49e49c32f5a55636a8f7.jpeg

21 hours ago, xblax619 said:

I’m interested in this as well  I purchased the noveske sling plate pictured below and discovered that it won’t work with my urbino stock as is. I’m considering opening the center hole to accommodate the recoil tube but haven’t gotten around to it. 

image.jpeg.b79a71e2b76d49e49c32f5a55636a8f7.jpeg

Please let us know if opening center hall will work with Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock and please pictures before installation, thanks. 

11 hours ago, Pack Rat said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f712eefd510cadbd31acbf20bebdcda9.jpegThe Noveske might work. Don’t over tighten it though

This is another consideration. image.jpeg.bc248df1fa8842f4ea8f3ea5d5970405.jpeg

saw this on another forum. personally im not really sure i like the placement of the cup on the stock. worried about roll over when connected. 

2 hours ago, hiend said:

Please let us know if opening center hall will work with Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock and please pictures before installation, thanks. 

As long as you can locate the hole properly and open it to the correct size it should work fine.