KZ Ergonomc 3X Oversize Charging Handles

Agent86

I purchased one of these and find this really easy to use and much more comfortable than the stock charging handle with was sort of painful to use.  I like that it has the same design as the stock so the insertion and removal works identically as the stock and you can still use it as a tool to push out the trigger pin, etc.  I also like the look.  Botach has over 1700 of these in stock!

https://botach.com/kz-benelli-m4-oversized-charging-handles/?utm_content=Review+your+recent+purchase+from+Botach&utm_source=workflow&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Post+Purchase+Series

• Upvote 1

yes I also have bought a couple and like them .. I didn't really like the looks of most of the other after market charging handles and these have that original look to them and blend in just right.. I bought a few things lately from Botach and either I am lucky or Botach has stepped up on their shipping and customer service .. I even had to send back a faulty set of night sights with ease and refunded quickly..  very good and quick customer service response all the way around ...  

• Like 1