M1S90 meprolights

RJHUB

I got stuck with those same ones.. look and see if yours are burnt out.. I bought 2 sets and both were dead and I sent them back and got a refund.. those are for early M4s and won't work on later ones.. they don't specify that in their ad. and I hadn't looked closely when I ordered mine when they were on sale.. they will probably take them back if you contact them and explain they are the wrong ones .. or... dead like mine were..   

bambihunter,

I sent them back yesterday for a refund.  Actually the viles are super small and do not look very bright.

Keep an eye out on Botach site.  They seem to put that older model on sale occasionally when they get stock.

And should have a set in a few days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks.  I think I will just leave the OEM's.  Now I can just hit my light if needed and front lights up.

The OEM is brighter if charged than mepros.  Got to quit spending on this already expensive tool at sometime.

I did get the large 3x oem shaped charging handle that botach sells by KZ for $30.  I like it.

• Like 1

I must agree ! I was rather disappointed with the Mepros once I had them.. my eyes aren't getting any younger and the Mepro's  are rather dim to say the least.. I didn't know the originals glowed after exposure to light until I just found out on the last M4 I bought.. I went back and checked the set I took off a different one and sure enough they glow too and are much brighter then the Mepro's..