FULL LENGTH M4/M1 MAG TUBES + US MADE PARTS

Duggan

I am trying to purchase one of the Socomguys full length tubes but I can't find his email anywhere and was having problems registering on the AR-15 forum. Is it possible to order one of these without being registered on that page? Any help would be appreciated. These full length tubes look NICE!

I have both tubes and Socomguys tubes are much nicer. They have a much better finish, almost exactly the same color and no machining marks. They are much smoother and are stamped US made. They will both serve the same purpose depending on how much someone is willing to pay. The $66 tube cannot be verified as original Benelli.

I think you also have to remember the M4 is a combat shotgun and is not meant to win any beauty contests in the finish department however they are beautiful to anyone who owns ;) :D :D or wants one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Who has pix of Socomguy's tube? Is it better than Nordic Components' tube?

From when I posted this thread, Socomguy has since made his own thread advertising/selling his tubes. From what I can see, he has sold a lot of tubes to a lot of satisfied customers.

The thread can be found here:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817

I don't personally have one of his tubes, as I was in an earlier group buy for some custom made tubes, but from what I can see his work is top notch.