Finally Finished

cold_snap

I really like this weapon in it's base form. The simplicity , ease of function, simple maintenance and dependability. I think John Browning would be happy with this one. KISS = Keep it simple stupid.

My 2cents.............................. 

Just now, alpha 33 said:

I really like this weapon in it's base form. The simplicity , ease of function, simple maintenance and dependability. I think John Browning would be happy with this one. KISS = Keep it simple stupid.

My 2cents.............................. 

I agree! I debated going all out with it and adding a bunch of extras. I'm with you I like it mostly basic. I probably will eventually grab a 14" barrel and sbs her when I get some more money. Easy to swap barrels for some fun and added sexiness.

4 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

What were the issues with it, if you don't mind me asking? 

No mechanical issues. It was just the standard american flag M1014 model. I had the 3 position buffer tube added, trigger pack assembly and follower added to make it 922r compliant and also the 7 round magazine tube.

• Like 1

Just now, cold_snap said:

No mechanical issues. It was just the standard american flag M1014 model. I had the 3 position buffer tube added, trigger pack assembly and follower added to make it 922r compliant and also the 7 round magazine tube.

The length of pull on that one position C-stock sucks for small folks. Couldn't shot the thing comfortably.

• Like 1