FS: M4 collapsible stock, take off from new M4

Sukhoi_fan

On 8/6/2021 at 8:12 PM, Sukhoi_fan said:

Stock was removed immediately upon acquiring shotgun, never used, perfect condition.

$850.00 shipped no fee PP.

I feel like I hopped on a time-travel bus back to when you and I "met" in 2008 or so.

*Obvious vouch for seller. This guy has been here for a very long time and not one negative thing to say about him except he has this stock and I do not, but if I gave him $850, I am 110% confident I'd get the stock just as described, and so will you! buy with confidence.

Edited by Unobtanium
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, les_garten said:

Holy Smokims, glad mine came with it!

Well good for you, you apparently got a soon to be discontinued M1014 (which still requires the correct recoil tube for the C stock to function as intended). I gather you haven't scoped out current availability of Benelli M4 C stocks. My price is cheaper than any other genuine Benelli C stocks currently available by over $100 when sales tax is applied (referencing Gunjoker and fleabay) and Benelli Parts isn't taking 'pre-sale' orders at this time on an item that has a 2-3 month wait after ordering.

Still available, free next day shipping for only $850.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

34 minutes ago, Sukhoi_fan said:

Oh, and FWIW I'm on record on this forum for selling a new Benelli M4 C stock at the lowest price EVER a few years ago so I don't think it's fair to get a ball busting over the cheapest price for a Benelli M4 C stock currently available.

Wait intell people figure out you can’t order stocks thru Benelli..Mydealer is a Leo dealer and got a hassle reordering some more amonth  ago.Prices will double 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sukhoi_fan said:

Oh, and FWIW I'm on record on this forum for selling a new Benelli M4 C stock at the lowest price EVER a few years ago so I don't think it's fair to get a ball busting over the cheapest price for a Benelli M4 C stock currently available.

I don't think anyone is/was bustin' your balls, at least I ain't.  I was just a marvalin' at how the prices have gone stratospheric.

Mine was bought in sheer perfection mode, it was a brand new LE model, IMO Much Mo' better than a M1014.

14 hours ago, les_garten said:

I don't think anyone is/was bustin' your balls, at least I ain't.  I was just a marvalin' at how the prices have gone stratospheric.

Mine was bought in sheer perfection mode, it was a brand new LE model, IMO Much Mo' better than a M1014.

It happens every so often. $800-1000 seems to be the default level during either politically trying times, or severely curtailed availability. 

While we are in chest beating mode, I threw a black Carrier Comp a2/ti charging handle in to sweeten an already good deal once just because I'm a nice guy.

Edited by Unobtanium
  • Upvote 1

Price things to sell or price them to keep.

Or, may I suggest a "Dutch" auction. If you're not familiar, let me explain briefly.,

Place your Item up for sale at say $100 bucks. Then reduce the price everyday by lets say $5 bucks until one of two things happens.

#1, either the price gets to the point where it's a flat out good/really good deal or

#2, you reach a point were you simply can't go any lower and you terminate the offer.

It's a win/win for everyone.

My 2 cents...........................................

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is what a for sale ad might look like......This ad is hypothetical and not real...........

For sale, M4 bolt release kit, complete with everything in photo included. This is a "Dutch" auction, starting price today is $125 bucks. $5 bucks off each day starting tomorrow, (Monday 8/23) the price  will be $120 bucks.

Tuesday 8/24 the price will be $115 bucks.

Wednesday 8/25 the price will be $110 bucks. So on and so on......................................

If it hasn't sold before my bottom $$$$ has been reached, I will end the offer.

This ad is hypothetical and not real...........

IMG_2132.JPG

Cheapest C stock on gunjoker - $1,045.00 plus shipping and sales tax

The only C stock currently listed on feebay - $1,000 plus shipping and sales tax, one sold yesterday on feebay for $990 shipped plus sales tax 

C stock still available for next day shipping, only $850 shipped, no sales tax.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sukhoi_fan said:

Cheapest C stock on gunjoker - $1,045.00 plus shipping and sales tax

The only C stock currently listed on feebay - $1,000 plus shipping and sales tax, one sold yesterday on feebay for $990 shipped plus sales tax 

C stock still available for next day shipping, only $850 shipped, no sales tax.

Have you tried arfcom? The sheer volume there should help. You've given people on this forum what, a week now?

• Like 1

C stock is sold.

You've given people on this forum what, a week now?

The last one I sold for $265.00 shipped and it only took six weeks of being listed on this forum. The buyer registered on this forum just to purchase the C stock and hasn't been back since then. I figured if someone wanted a deal on a Benelli item they'd show up on the Benelli forum. I was wrong. lol

49 minutes ago, Sukhoi_fan said:

C stock is sold.

The last one I sold for $265.00 shipped and it only took six weeks of being listed on this forum. The buyer registered on this forum just to purchase the C stock and hasn't been back since then. I figured if someone wanted a deal on a Benelli item they'd show up on the Benelli forum. I was wrong. lol

Did you sell on ARF?

• 2 weeks later...