Benelli Short Barrel Shotguns...NFA Items.......Lets See PICS Please.

Nala

Hey All,

I really like Short Barrel Shotguns, the kinds that require a TAX stamp.

I don't currently have one, but am looking to doing one via FORM 1.  I just haven't decided what base gun tp use.

How about you guys that do own an SBS or 2 post pics of your hardware so the rest of us can enjoy it too?  I like all kinds, but especially the M$.  It seems to be a difficult project to complete.  Please post your M4 SBS.  Any other Benelli or other brands would be great to see too.

Post 'em if ya got 'em guys.....please.

Thanks for your time.

I'll start off with a cool and forgotten M1 Super 90 entry:

48848674787_c9bf1d1f55_z.jpg

picture from arfcom

These are NON-NFA shotguns with the swiss cheese muzzle permanently fixed on to meet the 18" requirements. You will see 14" M4s dime a dozen, but these are exceedingly rare now especially since the M1 Super 90 has been discontinued for a while. They always had rifle sights. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Doge said:

I'll start off with a cool and forgotten M1 Super 90 entry:

48848674787_c9bf1d1f55_z.jpg

picture from arfcom

These are NON-NFA shotguns with the swiss cheese muzzle permanently fixed on to meet the 18" requirements. You will see 14" M4s dime a dozen, but these are exceedingly rare now especially since the M1 Super 90 has been discontinued for a while. They always had rifle sights. 

How to you make the attachment permanent?  Red loctite or do you have to weld it on or something? 

• 2 weeks later...