Any one have SBE II 28" Comfor-Tech MAX-4

saadivirk

smile.gif

Hi,

Can you people tell me that, in Benelli Super Black Eagle II Max-4, Comfor tech, 12Ga, 3 ½, 28”.

1. Can I use Extende CrioChoke™ tube for Pass Shooting (Waterfowl) with the said gun (SBE II Max-4)?

2. If Extended CrioChoke™ tube is not included in the Box pack SBE II Max-4, and then let me know the price of Extended CrioChoke™ tube?

3. Can you tell me the names of all the things in Box pack (SBE II Max-4)? I need details?

4. Is CrioTech™ barrel is along with SBE II Max-4 Comfor tech?

5. Can I use Extended choke tube (CrioChoke) in SBE II 28" Comfor-Tech MAX-4? I need this Extended choke tube (CrioChoke) for clay shooting and Pass shooting (Water Fowl)

Reply me with your best knowledge.

Thanks

Regards

Saadi

[email protected]

Originally posted by saadivirk:

smile.gif

Hi,

Can you people tell me that, in Benelli Super Black Eagle II Max-4, Comfor tech, 12Ga, 3 ½, 28”.

1. Can I use Extende CrioChoke™ tube for Pass Shooting (Waterfowl) with the said gun (SBE II Max-4)?

2. If Extended CrioChoke™ tube is not included in the Box pack SBE II Max-4, and then let me know the price of Extended CrioChoke™ tube?

3. Can you tell me the names of all the things in Box pack (SBE II Max-4)? I need details?

4. Is CrioTech™ barrel is along with SBE II Max-4 Comfor tech?

5. Can I use Extended choke tube (CrioChoke) in SBE II 28" Comfor-Tech MAX-4? I need this Extended choke tube (CrioChoke) for clay shooting and Pass shooting (Water Fowl)

Reply me with your best knowledge.

Thanks

Regards

Saadi

[email protected]

If you are talking about the extended CRIO CHOKES on the accessories page, then no you cannot use them in your SBE. They are listed as for the Sport II and SuperSport only. I have already looked int those as well.

If you really feel you need extended chokes for Clays shooting, I that you might be wasting money. I use my IC choke on my M2 for 5-stand and Sporting Clays with out any issues.

If you are looking for extended chokes for the SBE then you might want to try the after market suppliers.

Mike

I have heard from unreliable sources that the 3 new Extended Crio Chokes will not be available this year.

Maybe 2006? Maybe never?

I have heard a smattering of info that the whole Optima Plus/Crio Choke is being looked into for possible changes to the threading/configuration...

mudhen - CA

• 2 weeks later...

mudhen, I have read a couple comments on the net about crio chokes deforming with steel or heavy shot usage. I also believe there was a post on this site about the producer of Terror chokes not being impressed with the crio design? Could there be choke problems in our "crio" future?

Those comments were probably from me.

Jeff @ Terror hates the Crio/Optima Plus choke system - he is working to redesign it for his own choke tubes. He cannot get good patterns and there are some bulging issues.

Benellis & Berettas tend to have thin barrel walls at the choke. Tight chokes like the Terror .655 can bulge and cause the barrel to bulge if shot with very large hard shot like steel BBB's.

The main culprit is high volume snow goose shooters who love BBB's and shoot lots 'o shells.

There is no bulge problem for 99.99% of us who do not shoot high volume of this large shot. The only bulging issues I have ever heard of came from snow goose shooters.

Maybe I'll shoot Briley an e-mail to see if they know something.

mudhen - CA