M4 Front Ghost Sight Loose?

Richard B

I picked up my Benelli M4 a few weeks ago and my front sight is loose.  When I tried to find a wrench that would fit they were all too thick to fit and I used needle nose pliers but the sight moves when tightening.  Suggestions?  Surprised it didn't come with a cheap wrench. Not sure why the front sight would need to be adjustable

28 minutes ago, Richard B said:

I picked up my Benelli M4 a few weeks ago and my front sight is loose.  When I tried to find a wrench that would fit they were all too thick to fit and I used needle nose pliers but the sight moves when tightening.  Suggestions?  Surprised it didn't come with a cheap wrench. Not sure why the front sight would need to be adjustable

Be advised the nuts are really easy to strip and and really only one use, you may also need a new nut.

12 hours ago, bigoo7e said:

Too bad Snap-On doesn't make these any smaller than 10mm, it would be perfect have one of these to tighten down and/or swap sights out.  

10 pc 12-Point Metric Flank Drive® Ratcheting Box/Speed Open-End Combination Wrench Set (10-19 mm) | SRXRM710 | Snap-on Store (snapon.com)

Maybe  someone here could have some made and make a few bucks. Stamped out of flat stock it certainly wouldn't take a whole lot of engineering or tooling up. Kinda like the "SRO" tool, only one dimensional. 

My 2 cents.........