Titanium/Steel Locking Charging Handle Cerekote Black

RxArms

6 hours ago, les_garten said:

RX, can you post side by side pix of the handles along side each other and installed as well.

Mine is installed pretty deep, but seems a perfect fit.  To tell you the truth, I would probably go for a smaller diameter but the same depth.  I like the one on the far right in my pic I posted above, but it's a little heavy.

Nice job on these, yours is the one in my shotgun BTW.

I will once I get the raw handles from machine shop.

not sure what deep means, can you explain?  As mentioned new handles will be 0.2” longer and a diameter a bit less.  Might be what you are wanting.

Edited by RxArms

34 minutes ago, RxArms said:

I will once I get the raw handles from machine shop.

not sure what deep means, can you explain?  As mentioned new handles will be 0.2” longer and a diameter a bit less.  Might be what you are wanting.

By deep I meant, close to the receiver, the thing I guess you are trying to rectify with making it a bit longer.  I have the stock bolt release button so it's perfect on my gun.  To tell you the truth, I'd like the length of mine but the smaller diameter of your new one.  Everyone has their own idea though for sure.  I like the one I have as well, no complaints

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 8:30 PM, Ben elLes said:

I have a second one now ?

I think I will me making a few more charging handles during this thanksgiving break I have, if you need another one. I know you were one of the first ones to message me wanting another one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 10:46 PM, RxArms said:

Yes I have less of a taper for inserting into the bolt, trying to save as much weight as possible.  

Can easily be inserted if you rotate the handle at the same time as pushing.  Pushing straight in without rotating is more difficult.

as for the bonding/affixing method… a proprietary technique known only to ancient dwarven blacksmiths :)

nice collection, I should point out only mine in that group matches slightly less weight than the OEM handle while giving benefits of hardened steel tang and ultra light and much bigger handle.

Any updates new a new style for a build 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:01 PM, BK02 said:

I think I will me making a few more charging handles during this thanksgiving break I have, if you need another one. I know you were one of the first ones to message me wanting another one. 

Sorry bk02, I just saw this; no, yours works fine! I'm the sort that likes to have spares, especially of parts that are removable and may fly off and get lost when I need them most; some call it paranoia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Milspec said:

Is there any paperwork that needs to be filed for this?  Per your description in the US if it's under $100 we're good to go.  However, with shipping the total appears to go over that mark.  Or, does shipping not count in regards to required paper work?

If you say buy two .They need to list value under a $100 that’s all 

21 minutes ago, Milspec said:

Is there any paperwork that needs to be filed for this?  Per your description in the US if it's under $100 we're good to go.  However, with shipping the total appears to go over that mark.  Or, does shipping not count in regards to required paper work?

It's not going to be a problem...

1 hour ago, Milspec said:

I will put value under $100 on customs 

1 hour ago, Milspec said:

Ahh you know what.  It's the PP CAD conversion rate that's pushing it over the "limit".  US to CAD is $1 to $1.27.  PP only gives you $1.21 CAD due to their "conversion fees"

Yes PayPal is a rip off I’m trying to find another way, but I’m a small time guy and PayPal provides shipping and e commerce in one package which makes things very streamlined for me.  I’m sorry the conversion sucks.  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, RxArms said:

Yes PayPal is a rip off I’m trying to find another way, but I’m a small time guy and PayPal provides shipping and e commerce in one package which makes things very streamlined for me.  I’m sorry the conversion sucks.  

I’m not worried about losing a few pennies on the dollar.  I just didn’t know why the total ended up being a little more.  Then I figured it out.  Not a big deal.  I was more concerned with the other scenario.  It looks like a great handle!

• Like 1