Sling for Benelli M4??

Roufus

59 minutes ago, Milspec said:

I haven't seen that page before on BFG.  Do you have a link?  I can't seem to find it in the site.

I know its just their regular sling but I want to check it out anyway.

It was an email this afternoon. Sorry so slow getting back. Looks like there’s a link up now. 

• Like 1

I've tried most of the stuff out there, and currently strongly prefer this:

https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.com/csf-carbine-sling-forward-controls.html

The adjustments are easy whether under tension or not, there is no long floppy "tail", the 1 buckle is perfectly useful without being overdone, it's just a EXCELLENT design and supports an excellent company/people.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, blackcloud08 said:

Warrior Poet Society.

I bought the WPS one when it first came out, played with it, and went back to my Vickers. The bungee twisting on the sling was ridiculous and extra piecemeal stitched together parts made weapon manipulation not as smooth with snagging. 

I do like the "Jedi buckle" for quickly getting out of the sling if it gets caught though, but the negative is one of the reasons for a sling is so an adversary can't easily take your weapon from you... The buckle cancels that advantage. Just comes down to what your usecase is.

Edited by aznwhip

3 hours ago, aznwhip said:

I bought the WPS one when it first came out, played with it, and went back to my Vickers. The bungee twisting on the sling was ridiculous and extra piecemeal stitched together parts made weapon manipulation not as smooth with snagging. 

I do like the "Jedi buckle" for quickly getting out of the sling if it gets caught though, but the negative is one of the reasons for a sling is so an adversary can't easily take your weapon from you... The buckle cancels that advantage. Just comes down to what your usecase is.

I have 2 and IMO they're better than anything else, it just feels right.

1 hour ago, blackcloud08 said:

I have 2 and IMO they're better than anything else, it just feels right.

Is there any exposed metal on them askde from the QD swivels? Any chance at all of scratching up cerakoted guns, etc. 

Just googled a YT video. I wish you could get this without the Jedi Buckle. That releaee nub is just begging to snag gear or underbrush and dump your kit, imo. Probably at the worst moment. Unless Im missing something?

Edited by Unobtanium

On 9/22/2021 at 6:01 PM, Unobtanium said:

Is there any exposed metal on them askde from the QD swivels? Any chance at all of scratching up cerakoted guns, etc. 

Just googled a YT video. I wish you could get this without the Jedi Buckle. That releaee nub is just begging to snag gear or underbrush and dump your kit, imo. Probably at the worst moment. Unless Im missing something?

The jedi buckle is sounds like a lousy design but once you see it in person, you'll be pleased. I don't see it getting snagged any worse than anything else and the amount of elastic stretch is simply amazing... They just work very well for me.