New M3-A1 available domestically.

Doge

4 hours ago, Doge said:

A subtle update to the long standing M3 finally makes it way over here.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/910433587

Basically the changes:

• detachable stock
  • QD sling mount
  • larger charging handle
  • phosphate bolt carrier
  • bottom rail

Could this entail the coming of the M4-A1? ?

I hope not, as I'm a whore for the latest and greatest, and don't wanna mess with upgrading, lol!

That said, nice find!

33 minutes ago, alpha 33 said:

Collapsible stock, seven rd. tube, short barrel, pistol grip, ghost ring sights, pic rails and it's got that infamous drive-by black finish. How in hell did that miss the 922r black hole???????????

Its an Italian site (.it at the end) would be very surprised to see this pass us import restrictions as-is

13 hours ago, Unobtanium said:

I hope not, as I'm a whore for the latest and greatest, and don't wanna mess with upgrading, lol!

That said, nice find!

The "M4-A1" has been floating around for awhile. I guess it's just not as popular or available than the models we are used to seeing? The reddit post claims it could be just a marketing ploy. 

1 hour ago, Kahamu said:

The "M4-A1" has been floating around for awhile. I guess it's just not as popular or available than the models we are used to seeing? The reddit post claims it could be just a marketing ploy. 

This is Italian. Part of the reason I am keeping my Benelli m4 guns 100% American milspec as far as the functional aspect goes, is because Aberdeen, as kludgy as they are, tested the shit out of it. As a testament to how pedantic they are, the USMC benelli m4 has, to my knowledge, required zero revision in 2 decades. It has undergone a couple of improvements, mainly the barrel extension, and that's it. I want that kind of proven performance. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Unobtanium said:

This is Italian. Part of the reason I am keeping my Benelli m4 guns 100% American milspec as far as the functional aspect goes, is because Aberdeen, as kludgy as they are, tested the shit out of it. As a testament to how pedantic they are, the USMC benelli m4 has, to my knowledge, required zero revision in 2 decades. It has undergone a couple of improvements, mainly the barrel extension, and that's it. I want that kind of proven performance. 

Kinda like  Benellis' version of John Brownings' M1911............................

On 9/10/2021 at 4:47 AM, Fullassault said:

The stock isn’t bad, it’s much less complicated than the M4 stock. The M3 is interesting but I much prefer the M4

B63395C0-9614-4800-BC62-8D4B35203ED5.jpeg

I prefer the plastic stock over the metal M1014 stock. Feels more comfortable to me and easier to adjust. I’m gonna make my stock with the M3/Supernova mechanism.