Soft case recommendations for Benelli M4

Milspec

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced soft case.  I have cheap cases and I have Pelican Storm cases.  I just want a soft case that's decent in the $35-$70 range.

The Storm case is great for serious transport but its like putting a coffin in your vehicle for a ride to the club or range.

Also looking for a few more soft cases in this range for various things.  I like the rectangular cases as well since they can be a bit more discrete.

Edited by Milspec

1 minute ago, les_garten said:

I got some nice cases really cheap from DVOR.com that has great deals from time to time on optics, cases, lasers, flashlights, etc.  You have to watch for what they have a sale on for the deals.  But their deals are usually good if you can signup and wait.

I've bought some stuff from them from time to time.  It's Optics Planet's version of walmart. 

3 hours ago, Milspec said:

I've bought some stuff from them from time to time.  It's Optics Planet's version of walmart. 

That's a good analogy!  I've bought 2 or 3 Crimson Trace Lasers from them, a Trij RMR, and numerous soft cases from them, socks, fishing shirts, they sometimes have really good deals on things.  But you have to watch and wait for your particular treasure to come up on sale.  Lots of sights, flashlights, just tons of stuff that would be of interest to ALL folks here.

Most of my cases were like $39 and really nice quality.

2 hours ago, Milspec said:

I think this is it.  I already had this one on my radar but wanted more ideas.  I think my reservation was that it doesn't have Velcro straps to anchor the long gun down inside the case.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939293374

That’s the one! And you’re correct on the no Velcro straps. That would be nice! 

My savior case just came in and initial impressions are good. Having the option to add another shotgun/ rifle is also nice. 

I did try the elite survival systems case for shotguns with pistol grips. M4 fit perfectly in it but didn't have any room for a mounted optic. A RMR on a scalarworks would probably fit but that's it.

• Like 1

I just found this one on Dvor.  $36.00.  I know it's el cheapo but for from and back to the range/club.  If I need a quake proof case I'll break out the Pelican Storm.

I saw a few reviews on SCAMazon.  One guy fit his Super Nova in it and another fit the M4 with an Aimpoint.  I greatly dislike buying foreign stuff but for the price and limited use it will see I might have to give it a try.

https://www.dvor.com/allen-batallion-42in-tactical-rifle-case.html

28 minutes ago, Milspec said:

I just found this one on Dvor.  $36.00.  I know it's el cheapo but for from and back to the range/club.  If I need a quake proof case I'll break out the Pelican Storm.

I saw a few reviews on SCAMazon.  One guy fit his Super Nova in it and another fit the M4 with an Aimpoint.  I greatly dislike buying foreign stuff but for the price and limited use it will see I might have to give it a try.

https://www.dvor.com/allen-batallion-42in-tactical-rifle-case.html

I bought a few of mine off Davor.  I just pulled them out and looked at them.  Voodoo tactical.  Very expensive.  The one you see here for $189, I paid $50 for it on Dvor.

https://www.voodootactical.com/cases-packs-and-bags/weapon-cases/rifle-cases.html

When I bought them off Dvor, I paid like $40-$50 bucks for them.  I bought all my Crimson Trace Lasers and Trijicon RMRs off Dvor.  

Thing is, you have to subscribe, have patience, and WATCH.  There is usually a deal will come up, but it will be on their schedule of when they get some deal on things.  May have to wait a few months.  Sometimes a lot of months.  They send me sales things daily.  When you get the one you've been waiting for, you got to jump fast.

Good luck!  Hope you score what you're lookin' for!

On 9/16/2021 at 6:22 PM, les_garten said:

I bought a few of mine off Davor.  I just pulled them out and looked at them.  Voodoo tactical.  Very expensive.  The one you see here for $189, I paid $50 for it on Dvor.

https://www.voodootactical.com/cases-packs-and-bags/weapon-cases/rifle-cases.html

When I bought them off Dvor, I paid like $40-$50 bucks for them.  I bought all my Crimson Trace Lasers and Trijicon RMRs off Dvor.  

Thing is, you have to subscribe, have patience, and WATCH.  There is usually a deal will come up, but it will be on their schedule of when they get some deal on things.  May have to wait a few months.  Sometimes a lot of months.  They send me sales things daily.  When you get the one you've been waiting for, you got to jump fast.

Good luck!  Hope you score what you're lookin' for!

They've got a few Voodoo Tactical bags available right now - mostly for rifles, but there is a pretty nice padded scabbard for tactical shotguns...Here

Absolutely love my Voodoo Tactical bag; the quality is unparalleled.

Edited by SynthesMan
  • Like 1