The price on a c-stock doesn't make sense

foob

I can get a Benelli m4 for $1799 right now.

Not sure why people are willing to pay $600 and up for a c-stock. Just buy a m4 with c-stock, and swap it out with your standard stock and sell the new m4. Even at a discount, still much cheaper than paying say $1000 for a c-stock.

There's no m4 shortage. I was at three Benelli dealers in my area all have stock.

Anyway, no beef in this, just the economics don't make sense.

• Upvote 1

Because people will pay for it simple as that. Look, I don't like the market price either, but I will happily wait it out and point out to people where they can get it cheaper. There's really no alternatives; Pro-mag and ATI both failed.

People have sold their M1014 they got on sale just to get the metal stock.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:13 PM, foob said:

I can get a Benelli m4 for $1799 right now.

Not sure why people are willing to pay $600 and up for a c-stock. Just buy a m4 with c-stock, and swap it out with your standard stock and sell the new m4. Even at a discount, still much cheaper than paying say $1000 for a c-stock.

There's no m4 shortage. I was at three Benelli dealers in my area all have stock.

Anyway, no beef in this, just the economics don't make sense.

I wanted a black one anyways… would look nice with my H20, and I don’t mind the fixed stock either…..  I can lie to myself and say I got a M4 for 1000 dollars since the stock I swapped out is selling for 700+ (I also won’t pay this stupid price)…..  ya never know when you’ll need a second one right?