FS: Benelli M4 H2O with upgrades like new (Wright Armory NP3)

Milspec

BENELLI M4 NP3 plated and practically new..  Just about every part on this shotgun has been NP3 plated.  7 Round magazine tube 922r compliant with many upgrades.  Not cerakoted.

This M4 was shot 100 rounds for break in and was then sent in to Wright Armory to be NP3 plated inside and out.  After NP3 treatment it's seen only 21 rounds to test for proper function.  There are some minor handling marks that would be expected, from the hand guards, a little on the lifter and where the barrel fits into the receiver.  Other than that, very, very clean.  3-position recoil tube which is also fully NP3 plated.  The original factory H2O's were NP3 plated but this is another lever.  More parts have been NP3'd here than in the factory 11711.  The Argo gas system inside and out chamber tang etc.

922r compliance is achieved through a 7 round Carrier Comp titanium magazine tube, Carrier Comp US Made Follower and an A&S Trigger Housing. 

What's wrong with it?  Nothing, she runs like a beaut a dream to shoot.  I've just decided to start over and go back to an OEM Benelli M4.  My preference that's all.  Comes with OEM choke from the factory.

I have plenty of photos if you want to see more let me know.  Any questions ask away.  Consider the base cost of a M4, upgrades and $1,000+ for NP3 plating, it's all there.  Not to mention a several month wait time to have the NP3 plating done.

Upgrades:
GG&G Bolt Release
TTI Charging Handle
TTI Oversized Safety
A&S Trigger Housing US Made (922r)
A&S Reduced Effort Safety Spring
Scalarworks Sync Mount (Ready to top with RMR or SRO of your choice.  NP3 fasteners included with Scalarworks bit and instruction card) 
Benelli OEM Night Sights (Still fresh with tons of life!  Bought and installed last year)
Carrier Comp US Made Muted 7 Round Magazine Tube with Wolf Spring (922r)
Carrier Comp US Made Follower (922r)
Noveske QD Sling Mount NP3 Plated
IWC Light/Sling Mount
Slight bevel work to loading port.  Very modest, not opened up like 3 gun style.  Helps with loading doubles.

$4,200 Shipped to your FFL or OBO (reasonable offers please) 

Payments accepted:  USPS Money Order, PP F&F or add 3.5% if doing PayPal goods & Services.  (Discreet no notes/comments).  Venmo is also accepted but add 2% if your prompted to use goods and services.  Also, discreet Venmo comments if required (something that doesn't indicate a good or service).  Major Bank Cashier's check or Certified Bank Checks accepted but will require hold time. 

IMG_0413.thumb.jpg.deba39856949def5eb00e75d9d7a85f6.jpgIMG_0420.thumb.jpg.74f74b05a3f3eaf4d35b17d4c41a66a9.jpgB6.thumb.jpg.a1ee98905dfe9cc37fdbbdf56252f24b.jpg

Edited by Milspec
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 31b said:

Did Wright Armory install the aftermarket parts and open up the loading port?

TIA

A local gunsmith did the loading port work.  It's opened ever so slightly. 

I installed most of the aftermarket parts (CC mag tube, IWC mount, GG&G bolt release, Scalarworks mount, OEM Benelii night sights, Noveske QD Mount etc).

Anything that required tightening was done with a Whia torque driver to the manufacturer specs if available.  If no spec was available torque was done with in tolerance of the fastener size for consistency and to eliminate over tightening.  Blue loctite was used on all fasteners except for the Noveske mount, red was used there.  I'm really meticulous when it comes to that stuff.  The CC 7 round mag tube with installed with blue loctite 243. 

B19.thumb.jpg.d3610086f9742c1f59a854e8ce80fc86.jpg

B20.jpg

B14.thumb.jpg.0d303862e285aec433a2629949d4cc95.jpg

Edited by Milspec
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Milspec said:

A local gunsmith did the loading port work.  It's opened ever so slightly. 

I installed most of the aftermarket parts (CC mag tube, IWC mount, GG&G bolt release, Scalarworks mount, OEM Benelii night sights, Noveske QD Mount etc).

Anything that required tightening was done with a Whia torque driver to the manufacturer specs if available.  If no spec was available torque was done with in tolerance of the fastener size for consistency and to eliminate over tightening.  Blue loctite was used on all fasteners except for the Noveske mount, red was used there.  I'm really meticulous when it comes to that stuff.  The CC 7 round mag tube with installed with blue loctite 243. 

B19.thumb.jpg.d3610086f9742c1f59a854e8ce80fc86.jpg

B20.jpg

B14.thumb.jpg.0d303862e285aec433a2629949d4cc95.jpg

Thanks for the info; the loading port was nicely done!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, quest450 said:

Milspec, Is the CC titanium mag tube exact match to H2O or did you have it painted to match the color ?

On CC website the color seems close but not exact match

Great question.  That was my concern as well, regarding the website's photos.  I've heard of the muted tubes having slight color variations on certain runs..  However, I feel like I did really well on this one.  It's pretty darn close.

So to answer you no it has not been painted.  It's pure titanium.  I think CC bead blasts them or something to dull the shine which gets it very close to an H2O/NP3 match.  Even if it was cerakoted it would still not be a 100% match to NP3 but again close.  Unfortunately, they no longer plate Titanium with NP3.

IMG_0426.jpg

B7.jpg

Edited by Milspec
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, quest450 said:

thanks for quick replay, I tried to contact them thru their website but haven't heard back yet

I'm gonna try to order one if they're still in stock,  thanks again

Unfortunately, you have to get into the order que.  From what other members have been posting the CC tubes are about a 4 month wait right now regardless the flavor. 

Edited by Milspec

7 minutes ago, Milspec said:

Side by side.  OEM 5 round NP3 tube next to CC’s muted.

36E50FB6-1955-4F04-9C16-306695576DB0.jpeg.a7837c510d0056a3dddbe593119391e3.jpeg

That looks awesome

4 minutes ago, Milspec said:

Unfortunately, you have to get into the order que.  From what other members have been posting the CC tubes are about a 4 month wait right now regardless the flavor. 

I placed my order, IIRC SD said they had five titanium tubes in stock as of Last Friday

someone in Pittsburg, Pa sold your gun twice yesterday... both times for $1400 and listed it again the same day but ended it before it sold again.. used your photos and even most of your description... you can see it under their "completed items" in their advanced search ... someone also sold my FDE M4 a few times not long ago.. ??? buyers beware !!! 

Edited by JTs M4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JTs M4 said:

someone in Pittsburg, Pa sold your gun twice yesterday... both times for $1400 and listed it again the same day but ended it before it sold again.. used your photos and even most of your description... you can see it under their "completed items" in their advanced search ... someone also sold my FDE M4 a few times not long ago.. ??? buyers beware !!! 

If you're referring to Gunbroker, it's awful right now. I've watched 5 M4's be sold multiple times then the user "unregisters" I'm guessing when the buyer pays them. If it's too good to be true, it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1