FS: Benelli M4 H2O with upgrades like new (Wright Armory NP3)

Milspec

1 hour ago, StrangerDanger said:

Just FYI for those interested. As of 10/15/2021, you won’t be able to send components in to be NP3 plated anymore. CTI is refusing shipments from end users. 

So a real deal NP3 plated H2O is about to get rare. 

Wow seriously? Such horrible timing - is there another place to do NP3? I was gonna send the new recoil tube to get NP3 plated.

8 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

Just FYI for those interested. As of 10/15/2021, you won’t be able to send components in to be NP3 plated anymore. CTI is refusing shipments from end users. 

So a real deal NP3 plated H2O is about to get rare. 

Todd at FFT will probably still be able to produce np3 coated parts if he qualifies as a manufacturer at some level of quantity, plus likely he'll continue to send limited quantities of oem parts, or 3rd party parts like A&S trigger housings etc

Waiting to see his response on his channel. Will likely help his niche business quite a bit

15 hours ago, Doge said:

Wow seriously? Such horrible timing - is there another place to do NP3? I was gonna send the new recoil tube to get NP3 plated.

If you sent it in to Wright right now, you could probably get it in under the wire. I have to scramble to get one M4 in to them this week that I have been waiting on parts for. ?

5 minutes ago, StrangerDanger said:

If you sent it in to Wright right now, you could probably get it in under the wire. I have to scramble to get one M4 in to them this week that I have been waiting on parts for. ?

Gonna have to be a 1 or 2 day ship overnight situation so you can plan on meeting deadline with buffer to make it.

Unfortunate additional cost, but under circumstances should be no problem for someone budgeting for that level of project

On 10/5/2021 at 11:11 AM, Dkay67 said:

Gonna have to be a 1 or 2 day ship overnight situation so you can plan on meeting deadline with buffer to make it.

Unfortunate additional cost, but under circumstances should be no problem for someone budgeting for that level of project

Got it sent in today. Wright is pretty close to me, so even ground shipping is essentially overnight.