Is the Limited Edition M1014 Model actually Limited?

BC-27

Hello!  First post from a new guy interested in an M4.  I noticed the M1014 version that many shops are listing as “Limited Edition”.  However, in doing some research about this variant, it looks like it was released around 2017.  The Benelli website doesn’t mention anything about being limited so is this model now a regularly available option or is it a limited re-release?

BTW, I’ve determined that the difference between the M1014 and the M4 is the fixed skeletonized stock, M1014 engraving (instead of M4), US Flag engraving and fixed choke heavy barrel.

1 hour ago, Fullassault said:

The flag and the M1014 roll mark for me!

1432BBED-0E73-4BAD-8C3B-D5591F1CADD4.jpeg

Very nice!  I’ll probably get the M1014 as you have. I like the flag, the stock and I have no interest in changing chokes because this will not be for hunting or clays so the fixed choke is perfect. I will also get the 3 position buffer tube so I can collapse the stock and 7 round mag tube.  With those two items, what other parts did you change to maintain 922 compliance?

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, BC-27 said:

Very nice!  I’ll probably get the M1014 as you have. I like the flag, the stock and I have no interest in changing chokes because this will not be for hunting or clays so the fixed choke is perfect. I will also get the 3 position buffer tube so I can collapse the stock and 7 round mag tube.  With those two items, what other parts did you change to maintain 922 compliance?

New here also but after replacing the mag tube you need 2-3 more parts... got some good info from here:

https://freedomfightertactical.com/pages/922r-faq

5 hours ago, BC-27 said:

922r us Titanium tube, us follower, trigger & hammer.  that said I asked the ATF a few years back about 922r and the one who replied back said 922r only applies to the manufacturer. Some people don’t care about it, some follow it religiously. Honestly it’s not something I stress over too much. If the US parts ever give me trouble, I’ll switch to oem parts and never think twice about it.

Edited by Fullassault
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fullassault said:

922r us Titanium tube, us follower, trigger & hammer.  that said I asked the ATF a few years back about 922r and the one who replied back said 922r only applies to the manufacturer. Some people don’t care about it, some follow it religiously. Honestly it’s not something I stress over too much. If the US parts ever give me trouble, I’ll switch to oem parts and never think twice about it.

Thank you for the insight. I have also noticed that some don’t worry about it and others that maintain compliance.