Might Cerakote my M1…Looking for Color Suggestions and Ideas.

Nala

Hey all. 

I have a tactical styled M1 with extended mag tube and it has a few scratches here and there.  I’ve been thinking about getting it Cerakoted.  I looked at color samples the other day and WOW, they have a LOT to pick from.  

Id like to get some suggestions from you all and maybe some pics of your Cerakoted Benelli.  
Id also consider designs and patterns like some have had done in their firearms.  

What do you all think would look great on the metal parts with the black “furniture”??

Pics if ya got any please.  

• 1 month later...

Have you gone to Cerakote and looked at their myriad selection of colors? Each color has examples of what it looks like on various pieces, it's a simple website to navigate. What's your favorite color? Are you trying to match a particular environment? Do you want a single color or a multi-color pattern? Personally I went with a single color. If I want to camo it I can get inexpensive latex paint and color it on. It won't last forever but it's easily removable allowing me to change at will depending on my mood and the season. All things to think about and only you can decide for yourself; hope this helps.