Buying ammo in bulk.

Ben elLes

Hello,

So I’m new, and I shoot a lot of ammo so I like to buy in bulk.  I am now a believer in the wolf spring as the factory 5 round spring would not provide nearly enough clearance as the wolf.  Problem is I bought Nobel sport 00 bucks shells and they are a full 1/8th of an inch longer than my sterling slugs.  The slugs used to barely fit 7 now they have about 5/16ths of room and the Nobel sport used to have 7/8ths further to seat the 7th and now after two trims I have about 1/4 inch.  

long story short, being able to seat 7 of anything is a bit of an overstatement when you buy the wrong oversized shell.  Therefore, I am looking for recommendations for my next purchase of shells since I screwed it up the first time.  I’d imagine ALMOST anything will fit now, so just let me know what you like to use for regular use if you would.  It will help an aspiring newbie get it right the second time.