Benelli parts . Com - shipping

Drbones

Anyone order anything lately only to show shipped , then just sit on shipped on label creation status  ???

I would surmise they don’t have it , then why show in inventory.  What really chaps my ass is lack of response , I get scm’s are messed up , but own it at a minimum 

2 hours ago, Uncle_Buck said:

I ordered 3 items on Tuesday 11/2 and they arrived yesterday 11/4. Granted I am in SLC,UT and the parts shipped from CA.  I have noticed that USPS is slow to update status - many times the items arrive before I see a status update.

Also have noticed this lately

14 hours ago, Uncle_Buck said:

I ordered 3 items on Tuesday 11/2 and they arrived yesterday 11/4. Granted I am in SLC,UT and the parts shipped from CA.  I have noticed that USPS is slow to update status - many times the items arrive before I see a status update.

If you think it's slow now just wait until after Jan 4th. After that date, per order of joe biden. All of the "hero" front line workers at UPS, Fed-X and truckers in general,  will become persona non grata for refusing to take the jab. They, like the "hero doctors, nurses and  and teachers from just a few months ago will be fired.

The democRATS lost Virginia because all the illegal ballots from china were stuck in shipping containers on cargo ships.

Edited by alpha 33
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As someone who daily side hustle ships via USPS, this is 99% a USPS issue and nothing to do with Benelli parts.com. If the package doesn't get scanned properly at the first location, it will stay on that tracking status to the consumer and when it finally gets delivered, you'll magically see full shipping trail and status.

Edited by aznwhip

14 hours ago, alpha 33 said:

If you think it's slow now just wait until after Jan 4th. After that date, per order of joe biden. All of the "hero" front line workers at UPS, Fed-X and truckers in general,  will become persona non grata for refusing to take the jab. They, like the "hero doctors, nurses and  and teachers from just a few months ago will be fired.

The democRATS lost Virginia because all the illegal ballots from china were stuck in shipping containers on cargo ships.

But the USPS folks are exempt from the jab mandate so what will be their excuses? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...