benelli Diamond O/U

chairman641

It's not advertised elsewhere (e.g., Franchi or Benelli's website) because it is exclusive to Dick's.

From what I have seen, it is worth the price. Search the Franchi forum here and you should turn up a couple of threads on it.

BTW, that Dick's flyer has a few flaws. It does say that the diamond is imported by Benelli (which is true, as are all Benelli subsidaries). It also lists the Nova as a Stoeger gun. Opps.

[ 11-02-2005, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Cleric ]

Basically it comes in 12, 20 or 28 ga 26" non-interchangeable barrels. It has a steel receiver like the Alcione vs. the aluminum alloy standard Veloce. All have screw in chokes, single selective trigger, ejectors, standard satin finish and not real fancy wood but nice. Internal parts are the same as the regular Veloce and obviously is a little heavier. Great gun for the money I think. Thats about as technical as it gets for an O/U.

Originally posted by tucker301:

Not here.

Anything above .23 cal. makes the grade.

Ah, yeah that sounds more correct. Not sure why I was thinking .40 cal. I actually shot my first eld with a .243, so I'm not sure what the heck I was thinking?

My dad just got to shoot one of those .50 cal S&W's. Said it was a really nice gun, but it would lift right up out of his off hand, straight up, every time they shot it, and it was a ported model. He had fun though.

:D

[ 11-06-2005, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: sdkidaho ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...