Benelli r1 270 wsm - Mag Issues

Dr_Mace

Issues with the Mags and both have been replaced and both have the same character flaws. First bullet comes out and sometime the rest will not move up. Causing issues where you have a Semi but it's actually a single shot. This year I had a black bear charge to 40ft and stood on a bolder and I took the shot. To find out that I only had one shot as the next round did not feed up. I was lucky that I dropped the bear, but have had this in for repairs with only being issued new mags. In the past I had a lot of Stove Piping and was told by the MFG it was caused by the scope mounts put on backwards. Changed still an issue but think we have come down to the reason it's the Mags. These are all factory mags, just inquiring if anyone else has had feeding issues or mag issues. 

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

• 10 months later...