Chokes that Come with M2

LJDaddy

I recently purchased a new M2. I have one CrioChoke that was in the barrel (IC) and four non-CrioChokes that were in their clear plastic containers. The non-CrioChokes are about an inch or so short of the end of the barrel.

My question is should I have received five CrioChokes? If not, will the shorter non-CrioChokes work correctly since they don't come to the end of the barrel? Thanks!

LJDaddy,

I would first contact the gun dealer where you bought the gun and inform them that the four other chokes you have do not belong to the M2.

It was either a factory mistake or someone at the gun shop made the mistake.

Yes, you should have received 5 CrioChokes.

http://www.benelliusa.com/firearms/m2-specs.tpl

Regards threeshot

[ 01-23-2005, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: threeshot ]

Thanks all. I took the gun back to the dealer and they replaced the chokes with CrioChokes. Apparently the four smaller chokes were for the M1, not the M2. The dealer opened some other boxes and found other problems with chokes so it could have been a bad shipment. Thanks again!