Lefty SBE II SPF

Rifleman1st

Has exactly 6 boxes of trap loads thru it. Black, 28" bbl. Comfortec stock. comes with hard case, paperwork and all accessories. chokes, wrench, oil etc... I bought this from a buddy who hit some hard times to help him out. But I am right handed and already have my own SBE II.

[ 03-29-2006, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Rifleman1st ]

I'd like to personally thank all you guys for ******** on my thread. I'm trying to sell a gun here for a resonable price. If you can buy one cheaper please do so. But not everyone wants to fly to erie or pay 60- 100 buck in taxes. Keep your comments to yourself.

Originally posted by Rifleman1st:

I'd like to personally thank all you guys for ******** on my thread. I'm trying to sell a gun here for a resonable price. If you can buy one cheaper please do so. But not everyone wants to fly to erie or pay 60- 100 buck in taxes. Keep your comments to yourself.

You get what you pay for here at the Benelli Forums.

Maybe ask for a refund of the forum dues?...

mudhen - CA

• 2 weeks later...