Benelli 70003 Aluminum Trigger Guard, does anybody have one?

Anon4755

13 minutes ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

I replaced mine with an A&S trigger guard so, yes, I have one. Pretty sure it's aluminum, it's the 11715 model, I'll have to double check it when I get back tonight.

Thank you! If its aluminum, that will be awesome!  Mind if i pm you?

Just now, rubicon20032003 said:

What sucks Benelli doesn’t offer them anymore.And probably fft is only one in stock .So have to buy on used market or pay his price ..Heck dealer cost on the bare housing use to be under $100 

I dont mind buying one on the used market. Its just the trouble of finding any at all on the used market. 

40 minutes ago, rubicon20032003 said:

What sucks Benelli doesn’t offer them anymore.And probably fft is only one in stock .So have to buy on used market or pay his price ..Heck dealer cost on the bare housing use to be under $100 

Midwest had them in stock like two months ago.

If you don’t care about the colour, you can use one from an M1 or M3. Same exact aluminium casting, different colour finish on it. A&S is also very nice option.

If you dont mind the older H&K trigger guard you order it on midwest for 70$ but it will be black.

Edited by Doge
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Doge said:

Midwest had them in stock like two months ago.

If you don’t care about the colour, you can use one from an M1 or M3. Same exact aluminium casting, different colour finish on it. A&S is also very nice option.

Only thing bad the sold out too.Inless you want to pay fft $315 for a bare housing .

Edited by rubicon20032003

• 1 year later...