New full length mag installed

Suplize

Sorry man, but I think that your choice of putting that ridiculous hunk of uselessness on a beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing shotgun, is terminally flawed.

It looks like S%$T. And it adds what? A bunch of slots that can never be utilized for anything usefull.

It's an epic waste of money.

• Downvote 4

14 hours ago, Evolution said:

Sorry man, but I think that your choice of putting that ridiculous hunk of uselessness on a beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing shotgun, is terminally flawed.

It looks like S%$T. And it adds what? A bunch of slots that can never be utilized for anything usefull.

It's an epic waste of money.

You say its a waste of money.  I say its a great choice because now he can add anything from foregrips to light mounts to qd sling mounts and with that 13" foregrip, the light now can be properly mounted towards the front of the barrel.  Function > appearance.  I didnt know this was a fashion forum, i think you are in the wrong place if you are looking for fashion with your firearms?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Any potential mods done to a firearm should be a balance of function, ergonomics, and aesthetics. It has nothing to do with "fashion." The only advantage to that monstrosity it that it indeed has the ability to place the light more forward than an IWC light mount or an AVA mount.

However the weight gain of almost a pound and the huge unwieldily nature of the beast, cancels out any gains, not to mention that it's ugly as hell.

There is a reason why practically nobody uses them and it's not for "fashion" reasons. It's because nobody has so far made an improvement over the OEM hand guards with the exception of stippling them.