G G&G receiver sling plate on M4

d

Does anyone know if the GG&G sling plate for the M1 & M3 that fits between the receiver and stock will fit on a M4? I believe it is the "single point sling attachment" Thank you.

[ 03-22-2006, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: deasmuth ]

Hey Mesa Tactical!!!!!!

You guys need to make a new single point sling attachment for the M1-Super 90!!! One that uses a round style attachment point about 3/8" in diameter and smooth-edged, for an H&K style hook single point sling, rather than those flat 1 1/4" loops!

Something like this....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/jjgi5150/Gun%20Stuff/IMG_0247.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/jjgi5150/Gun%20Stuff/IMG_0246.jpg

I know about 20 guys on my department alone that would buy one.

Thanks,

JJ

[ 03-26-2006, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: jjgi5150 ]

Thank you for the message.

Generally, with our product developments we try to improve upon what is already available. What you are asking for is a Burnsed loop for an HK style hook for the Benelli platforms. Daniel Defense, GG&G and probably a few others are already making a number of Burnsed loops for different platforms. You might get what you want a lot more quickly by taking your request to Daniel Defense or GG&G. After all, it would be fairly trivial to modify a 1-1/4" Burnsed loop design to work with an HK hook.

I'm not sure Mesa Tactical will be in the Burnsed loop business any time soon.