Limbsaver 10402

JLS

For those who just can't wait:

I order mine from Cabela's (800-237-4444, ext. 121). The extension is to their "Special Orders" group; I gave them the part number and product description (and money); I received the pad in about a week with expedited shipping.

I do not know how much difference the pad makes; it has a lot more "give” than the original pad. I'll be able to comment on Sunday after I take my Nova on her maiden voyage.

According to Simm's Vibration Labs tech support, the Limbsaver recoil pad #10402 (SBE II / Nova) is not compatible with the SBE II Steady Grip stock.

Im a little confused ... what is the part# for the limbsaver recoil pad for a SBEII syn stock (not pistol grip). Is it a slip on recoil pad or does the stock need to be customized to install the limbsaver pad? Whats the thinnest one you can get? Thanks!

I shot my Nova with and without the Limbsaver; compared to the original pad, the limbsaver is worth every penny. If the recoil of your gun is causing problems for you, get one. If it does not help, send it back. I'm keeping mine...