In stock: Benelli M4 18.5" 12Ga Shotgun 7+1 w/ Collapsible Stock & Night Sights / model 11715

Triode

6 minutes ago, SnidelyWhiplash said:

Wow. That’s really a good price. Cheaper than I paid for mine.

I don’t need another one ….. I don’t need another one ….. I don’t need another one ….. I don’t need another one …..

I have 3, and I know others here have even more.

Trust us when we say YOU NEED ANOTHER ONE! LOL!!!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, xblax619 said:

just checked: out of stock. :(

Someone got a great deal, that was pre-panic level pricing.

I have an M4 Entry in NFA jail now that should be out (hopefully) soon or I don’t think I could have resisted that deal. Part of the problem too is that these shotguns are so reliable and durable I don’t think multiples and backups are as necessary as they are for other firearm types.

Battlefield Vegas Owner “If I could only own one shotgun for the rest of my life, it would be the Benelli M4.”

Edited by SnidelyWhiplash

28 minutes ago, SnidelyWhiplash said:

Someone got a great deal, that was pre-panic level pricing.

I have an M4 Entry in NFA jail now that should be out (hopefully) soon or I don’t think I could have resisted that deal. Part of the problem too is that these shotguns are so reliable and durable I don’t think multiples and backups are as necessary as they are for other firearm types.

Battlefield Vegas Owner “If I could only own one shotgun for the rest of my life, it would be the Benelli M4.”

My  second entry is in there too.Cashed 3/31/21.. You shot a entry .You won’t want a regular m4 anyways 

Edited by rubicon20032003

2 hours ago, rubicon20032003 said:

My  second entry is in there too.Cashed 3/31/21..

My Entry check was cashed on May 30th, 2021 but I’m hoping for a bit of luck….

The Reddit/NFA stamp approval tracking mega-thread is showing a fair amount of batch approvals, possibly ATF’s attempt to clear out the Form 4 backlog given the introduction of Eform 4’s, and I have a suppressor with a check cash date of 3/25/01. Here’s hoping we both get to pickup our shotguns by the end of the month or thereabouts!

13 minutes ago, SnidelyWhiplash said:

My Entry check was cashed on May 30th, 2021 but I’m hoping for a bit of luck….

The Reddit/NFA stamp approval tracking mega-thread is showing a fair amount of batch approvals, possibly ATF’s attempt to clear out the Form 4 backlog given the introduction of Eform 4’s, and I have a suppressor with a check cash date of 3/25/01. Here’s hoping we both get to pickup our shotguns by the end of the month or thereabouts!

I have 11 stamps out there now .Had one comeback from 3/5/21 these week.I didn’t get the batch approval.Hope you do 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, filthy phil said:

Botach is a crap vendor

Agreed. Botach refused to sell me pants because somehow a piece of clothing is LE only?  But i was able to buy the exact pants directly from the manufacturer without issue.  Optics planet and botach are both companies to avoid. 

1 hour ago, five7 said:

took botach a week to ship it even though it was in stock. then not 5 hours later ups sent me message saying it will be delayed in transit. ? i’m impatiently waiting.

Hang in there five7. Though delays are frustrating I'd be happy that they actually sent one out. This past year on numerous occasions I have bought guns, magazines, etc., had my card charged then days later an email stating they were crediting my card because they are out of stock.

yeah it’s just been irritating. but good news somehow it’s not delayed anymore and showed up at me ffl today. it was perfect. i was worried from botach reviews of people having the complete wrong gun sent or damaged but i’m all good now and the receiver is even black not blue. ?

• Upvote 1