M2's fading off?

tgrindstaff

Anyone else having trouble finding the Benelli M2's anymore? They have seemed to become extinct here in Northeast Ohio. I would love to buy one in 20 Gauge (to have a matched pair with my 12 gauge) but can't seem to find them anywhere anymore. All the shelves are full of the SBEIII or the Franchi Affinity Elites. I handled one of the Franchi Affinity Elites, and it's a nice gun, but would rather find an M2 if possible. Just was wondering if anyone else has come across this issue?

There's a couple/few dozen on gunbroker alone right now. Purchasing is pretty straightforward, you bid or "buy it now", pay for it, choose your FFL and pick it up when it arrives. Of course you should notify them and then you have to pass the NICS check at your dealer. At least that's how it is in "free-state America". You may have additional hoopty if you're behind the blue state curtain.

31 minutes ago, tgrindstaff said:

I've never purchased a gun off the internet before. Kinda skeptical about it. I guess i may have to do a little research 

Fast easy and usually cheaper than I eventually can find it locally.  Don’t get me wrong I support local business, but when I’m looking for a very specific item I can’t find locally, I buy it.  
Both of the ones I mentioned are quality sellers.  Eurooptic just gave me 486 dollars back on a purchase that went on sale a week after I bought it.  

the process differs a little bit.  You need to find a transfer person or company to have it shipped to.  Not hard just look online in your area

On 2/26/2022 at 11:28 PM, Ben elLes said:

Fast easy and usually cheaper than I eventually can find it locally.  Don’t get me wrong I support local business, but when I’m looking for a very specific item I can’t find locally, I buy it.  
Both of the ones I mentioned are quality sellers.  Eurooptic just gave me 486 dollars back on a purchase that went on sale a week after I bought it.  

the process differs a little bit.  You need to find a transfer person or company to have it shipped to.  Not hard just look online in your area

I agree - I purchase most of my guns off the Internet as the local shops do not have the models I am looking for.  I have a couple go-to FFLs to do the transfers.  Osage County Guns is another source for Benelli shotguns.

• Upvote 1