M1014 Standard Stock Buffer Tube?

GunSmoke80

I've found a pretty good deal on a new production M1014 (American flag engraved, 5 Rnd) with the plastic standard pistol grip style stock (not fixed collapsible lookalike). I've read that M4 tactical models with the pistol grip plastic rifle style stock have the three position buffer tubes inside that can be fairly easily converted to the collapsible three position stocks ( with 922R considerations) without the need to install a new hard to find (and much heat required) three position tube. 

My question is, does current production M1014 'limited' edition model with the plastic pistol grip 'standard' stock also have the three position buffer tube inside, or does it have the 1 position buffer tube like the fixed collapsible stock look alike version. 

Thanks so much in advance!!

Nate

Now that I won't be going with that option, does the M4 model 11703 with the non-pistol grip standard rifle type stock have the 3 position buffer tube inside? And irregardless could a pistol grip aftermarket plastic stock like the Mesa Tactical Urbino be easily screwed on? 

Thanks again,

Nate