New Nova?? and Ordering problems.......

SuperNovaGuy

There have been numerous posts here on the SuperNova. Use the search key.

If your Benelli dealer has a distributor price list, which he should, he can show you all the photos and info on the new line. The 2006 price list has been out for several months now.

If Benelli is out of the older Nova, so be it. I hear the new one is much better and probably worth the wait.

mudhen - CA

Originally posted by Matt Hack:

[QB]

I ordered a Nova from 'Sports Action 2000' in Ottawa, Ontariom C on Dec 5, 05 and was told it would be arriving in 2-3 weeks.

Hi, I'm only 2 hours away from you Kingston, Ontario and I ordered the Benelli Nova for $499 Cdn from SIR in Winnipeg Man. Only $13 shipping and only pay the GST. I received the gun in 10 days from my phone call.

Hi, I'm only 2 hours away from you Kingston, Ontario and I ordered the Benelli Nova for $499 Cdn from SIR in Winnipeg Man. Only $13 shipping and only pay the GST. I received the gun in 10 days from my phone call. [/QB]
BTW I should note that I did this just 2.5 weeks ago, so these guns are still kicking around.

Originally posted by BLACK JACK:

Don't know if this helps.

Nova pump

The "new Nova" listed at this site isn't what everyone is refering to. This just has a 13" LOP...that's all that's new about it.

I"ve heard so much about this new Nova so I called here in Canada to "Beretta Holdings" and the guy on the phone said he hadn't heard of it. I know in Canada that we're a bit behind the times but why haven't they posted this stuff on their website....it its 2006 isn't it?

Go to a Benelli dealer and ask to see the 2006 dealer catalog.

All the info on the new 2006 models are listed in the "2006 New Items" section. I just looked at all the SuperNova models today.

Non-dealers will probably not get 2006 info any sooner than regular retail customers...

mudhen - CA