o-rings for M1014

Pat S

Hopefully Benelli is now stocked a bit better than last year (they certainly have new M4 barrels at least!) The IT manual simply calls out the o-ring as part 270J, though I think this is simply to identify the schematics in the manual.

I called last August looking for o-rings and Benelli Customer Service couldn't offer any guidance except to say all parts were handled by Brownells or Mann & Sons. Brownells didn't show any listing for the M4 model so they couldn't help. Mann at least had heard of the M4, but were a bit miffed that Benelli referred me to them since they had not received any parts or support for the M4.

Just FYI, the gas plug assemblies for the four port low recoil barrel and my replacement two port barrel have different internal parts, though externally they were the same. I would bet the o-rings are the same, but the internal caps at least are different, with the manual diagram resembling the assemblies from the two port barrel.