Benelli Stippling Service / Limbsaver 10403 - M4 / Matchsaverz / M4 C-Stock Pinning kit

NikoTheAsian

Hey! Got alot to talk about and offer to you guys & gals. 

Stipple Work

I do stipple work for M1-M4 forearms! I can also do other shotgun furniture, feel free to ask. Pricing may vary.

https://imgur.com/a/IOthrP5

• Benelli M4 forearm - $80 per set for a standard stipple, $100 per set for a full stipple. 

• Benelli M2 forearm - $80 each.

I am waiting to receive a M1 & M3 forearm, in which i will update my albums with completed work. Pricing on those will be around the same as above. 

I also offer stipple work for Benelli field stocks. I have an order on the way for a M4 field stock that I will update with. Field stock work is $60.

Return shipping is included in price

I will apply my "Gravel" texture. Gravel feels much like skateboard tape while not being overly aggressive. I think its a great balance of traction & comfort. 

Lead time is 1 week or less upon receiving your parts. Please include your username, short description of work ordered, and return address. Once I finish the job, I will send you pics & verify return address. We can settle payment then as well.

--------------------------------

Ready To Ship Items

• Limbsaver 10403 recoil pad - modified for use with collapsible Benelli M4/M1014 stocks. This is a drop in kit, comes with hardware and an allen wrench. All you will need a small phillips screwdriver to take the oem buttpad off. $75 shipped.

This is a pre-drilled new in box 10403 kit I put together with the help of the amazing StrangerDanger's instructions, which can be found here in case if you would like to do this yourself:

------------------------------

Products in the works

• Matchsaverz shell caddy service - I will have these as an optional or standalone product & installation service for Benelli forearms. Will have multiple colors! Good to bundle with a stippling package. Should be ready within a week. 

• Benelli M4 C-stock button - modified to have the ability to pin the stock in place for state compliance. The button will be sold in a kit with a set screw and pin. Will post more details of this once we are closer to releasing, but let me know if you guys would be interested in that.

• Other services in the works include cerakote, different textures for stippling, and beretta 1301 stippling. Working on expanding and offering many more services to you guys!

---------------------------------

Payment will be done through paypal f&f, cashapp, venmo, or zelle. All prices include return shipping!

I just opened my website this week. Im really passionate about my work and would love feedback from this wonderful community. Please message me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your consideration and time! 

Here are my links:

https://singuardsolutions.com/

https://instagram.com/singuardsolutions?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

20221006_030311.jpg

20221006_030253.jpg

20221006_030356.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2