Benelli M4 Cheek Riser for Collapsible Stock

RxArms

I'll be putting these up for sale soon, I designed a spacer to go under the OEM Comb on the collapsible stock, can raise it in 10, 20, or 30mm intervals.  Includes all bolts needed for the different heights.  I prefer the EOtech Holo donut of death, so I made a product to make it usable on the C-Stock for a good cheek weld.  It is rock solid in all heights, the bolts are more than adequate to resist lateral force from the face.

You can check it out at https://rxarms.com/products/benelli-m4-parts-and-accessories/benelli-m4-cheek-riser/

M4 comb Spacer collapsed.jpg

592545938_BenelliM4cheekriserforM4collapsiblestock.jpg

IMG-8133.jpg

IMG-8136.jpg

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Damn skippy!  Thank you for providing another overdue, excellent & practical-application item for our M4’s!! This will micro-adjust the comb height of my stock in the middle position using Trijicon SRO w/Scalarworks mount. I’ll be ordering two when available..thanks again!

• Upvote 1

On 11/14/2022 at 6:26 AM, BamBam said:

Damn skippy!  Thank you for providing another overdue, excellent & practical-application item for our M4’s!! This will micro-adjust the comb height of my stock in the middle position using Trijicon SRO w/Scalarworks mount. I’ll be ordering two when available..thanks again!

Specifically talking about the middle position.  I feel that even the 10mm height might even be too much if you are using an integral mount for an RMR.  The 10mm works great for a low mounted picatinny red dot.  The 20mm I find works great for the eotech XPS height (or red dot with QD riser).  30mm for EXPS.

you of course are more than welcome to order and check it out and see if it works for you.  I would welcome any feedback for sure.

Edited by RxArms

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...