WTB -4 round Extension for M1 Tactical

dch

I just purchased a M1 Tactical and need the factory OEM 4 round magazine extension. Does anyone have one forsale or know who has them in stock ?

Is there any quality after market 4 round magazines available ?

Thanks for any deals, leads or information - got a three gun match coming up and was looking forward to kicking some Benelli Butt on my shooting buddies.

Stick with factory extension. I have a couple Remington 870s that I put factory extensions on, and I have never had a problem. I tried switching to a Choate extension once, and within a week of the switch, and loading up the mag for about a day, I tried cycling the rounds through the gun. The spring stayed completely compressed and/or got bound up within the tube, and NONE of the rounds fed. I immediately went back to the factory setup. My first 870 is now about 15 years old, and has had the mag extension on it almost from the get-go. Zero problems.

Stick with factory.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by dch:

I just purchased a M1 Tactical and need the factory OEM 4 round magazine extension. Does anyone have one forsale or know who has them in stock ?

Is there any quality after market 4 round magazines available ?

Thanks for any deals, leads or information - got a three gun match coming up and was looking forward to kicking some Benelli Butt on my shooting buddies.

I have one OEM NIW. Sent you an email, let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

[ 12-31-2005, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: M1Tactical_131 ]