Ducks Unlimited Montefeltro Silver Info

Hox013

I just acquired this in a trade. It's a beautiful gun, unfired. Produced in 2007, serial number indicates its number 57. Anyone here know about these? I asked benelli if they were still produced and if not, how many were. I may as well have been talking to a bot, they failed to answer the questions three times before I gave up. Should I shoot it? I like the idea of a good looking trap gun but not sure if that's dumb and it should be left unfired. Thanks for any info

20221228_192727_jpg-2653438.JPG

20221228_192740_jpg-2653439.JPG

20221228_193008_jpg-2653440.JPG

The Montifeltro Silver are very attractive guns, it is as full production gun made every year.  There is very little value added having the Ducks Unlimited stampings.  Quite a few gun brands and models utilize this branding.  Very unique at that, however in most cases does not significantly raise the value monetarily.  In this case, the Montifeltro Silver nothing outside of the DU stamping is different than the Standard 10850, individual guns that were stamped were most likely hand picked for the best in class wood selection.