WTB Side Armor Detachable Shell Holder Benelli M4

Impox

Currently looking for the mod 3 rail (30154-DE or 30151-DE) and a 6 or 8 round holder. It must be Side Armor even though Asgard Defense makes them now because my department won't approve the new parts due to the name change.

Edited by Impox

• Impox changed the title to WTB Side Armor Detachable Shell Holder Benelli M4
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, 12508 said:

Ask your procurement officer is there are exceptions for sole sources.  That way you don't have to jump through the t&e/approval hoops.
At least some .gov entities have that option.

Asked. Was told no way. I even said it's from the same people and was still denied.

Looks like Asgard Defense and Mark Precision Design might've also closed since emails and phone calls don't work.

2 hours ago, Ihrinwe said:

I emailed Mark Precision at the end of last month inquiring about a timeline for their standard rail being back in stock. They emailed me back on 3/27 within 48 hours saying 2-3 weeks at earliest. 

Did you use the Contact Us page on the website or an actual email address? I used the web page a few weeks ago and got nothing. Emails to asgard defence get bounced back as undeliverable.

If you used an email address, can you post it?

7 hours ago, Impox said:

Did you use the Contact Us page on the website or an actual email address? I used the web page a few weeks ago and got nothing. Emails to asgard defence get bounced back as undeliverable.

If you used an email address, can you post it?

I used the contact us page & the reply came from this address.

Katherine Costa

[email protected]

If Esstac are permitted, I'd use them. Not only are they cheaper, they're better. You can stick the cards to your carrier and strip an empty card off your shotgun, and slap on a flesh one. When you don't need it, you can peel them off and your receiver isn't stuck in chonker mode.

I had one of the old versions of the SideArmor side carriers years ago, that thing had so many sharp edges on it, it was easy to bust up your knuckles or rip thumb nails. They seriously could have spent more time knocking the edges down in a tumbler. The carrier itself was also extremely heavy.

I'll take a look at the esstac since I want to run slugs and regular ammo. We're not allowed to mix the ammo in the same side saddle so I wanted something I could remove and switch between.

Also, we don't wear outer carrier vests because it's "too militaristic."

• 1 month later...