"New-Style" M3 and M4 Sling Swivel...?

AIRB0RNE6176

Greetings Shooters, hope all are doing well. Got a quick question for the masses in regards to late model M3 and M4 Tactical shotguns...

I have seen quite a few 2022 (& possibly 2023) M3 LE and M4 Tactical shotguns with what looks like a new-style Benelli OEM Sling Swivel that has a single Quick Disconnect (QD) point on it. Does anyone know what the "new" part numbers are, and if they're capable of being purchased separately? There are some YouTube videos that show this on newer M3 LE models:

Benelli IT M4 pg 5.pdf

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a 11732 recently and the first thing I did was to remove the front sling attachment point.  It rattles a little too much for my taste.  It's not like I'm gonna be sneaking up on somebody, but the 11B in me was partnering up with the OCD in me and it had to go. I put the rail attachment points on that funky new handguard (which I kind of like) and slapped a rail QD on it.

• Like 1

The new LE versions with the collapsible stock have the new stock - which I also kind of like.  I’ve spent a lot of time with the old stock version and like the old stock version better from a looks perspective, but I like the new one from a cheek weld perspective.  If I’m honest, they’re probably about the same.  But that’s it.  Mechanically, they’re the same.

Here’s the 11723 outta the box:

i-tZLjcrf-X3.jpg

And with a few enhancements - entry barrel, Magpul RVG, and a Magpul MS3 sling…

i-mz5FRsv-X3.jpg

• Like 2