Benelli M4 Half Moon Rear Sight

RxArms

Hey All,

I'm developing quite a few products this year, and one of them is a half moon rear sight to give a much more open sight picture when cowitness with an integral mount. (which I am also developing for the RMR and T2 footprints).

I just wanted to get some general feedback on the idea, and an idea for the demand on such a product.

If you are interested, you can join the waitlist here, which will give me a good tally on demand.

Half-Moon-2-e1680025636651.jpg

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, nyc71 said:

I messed up I developed tunnel vision by only ordering two instead of four. I forgot I could use them on the M2 & M3.

I don’t have an m2 and m3 to test them on, but I do know these also work on the beretta 1301.  

test them on your guns and let me know how they go.  I’ll just give free shipping to you if you want to order a couple more, just email me.

25 minutes ago, RxArms said:

I don’t have an m2 and m3 to test them on, but I do know these also work on the beretta 1301.  

test them on your guns and let me know how they go.  I’ll just give free shipping to you if you want to order a couple more, just email me.

Will do.