Looking for some sling feedback

Brandon101884

24 minutes ago, Jill said:

I have the Magpul MS1, & I Love it. It's the only one I've ever had however; so I can't really compare it to any others. That said, it does everything I want it to & I'm very pleased with it. It has a quick slide so I can go between strap mode & sling mode; & it's padded, so very comfortable on the shoulder for extended periods.

So you have the Magpul MS1 Padded… I kept seeing the MSI when I searched. I go to the website and I see they are coming out with a “Lite” version. Choosing between the 3 is very difficult.

I use the Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling unpadded for my Benelli M4. It works great and does its job with no issues. Now for rifles, I suggest the Magpul MS4 QDM all day. That is an amazing sling for rifles and would never use anything else on it. I tried swapping them and it just felt wrong. Can you use the Magpul on the M4 and the Vickers on the rifle, of course, but to me, the Vickers just felt way better on the M4. Don't ask me why lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 10:25 PM, Jill said:

I have the Magpul MS1, & I Love it. It's the only one I've ever had however; so I can't really compare it to any others. That said, it does everything I want it to & I'm very pleased with it. It has a quick slide so I can go between strap mode & sling mode; & it's padded, so very comfortable on the shoulder for extended periods.

I’m looking to get this one too. Which connection did you get with it? I have a light so a new connection. Am I missing a piece or what connection should I get?

• 1 month later...