ISO Impact Weapons Components Benelli m4 - scout mount

CWO 5 OB

I've searched everywhere and this thing is a unicorn! I heard of the recent passing of the ICW CEO, and I don't know if the business is ever coming back online. Does anyone know how to get my hands on one of these or know of an identical or near identical mount? Thanks in advance!

On 4/11/2023 at 2:34 PM, CWO 5 OB said:

I've searched everywhere and this thing is a unicorn! I heard of the recent passing of the ICW CEO, and I don't know if the business is ever coming back online. Does anyone know how to get my hands on one of these or know of an identical or near identical mount? Thanks in advance!

MountingSolutionsPlus has them in stock 

3 hours ago, CWO 5 OB said:

Unfortunately, they do not. Their website allows you to place an order but once you complete it, you get an email from them saying its "backordered" for the indefinite future.

Well, they did last night. Because I ordered one and it shipped this morning.

Are you saying you ordered this exact item ( https://www.mountsplus.com/iwc-benelli-m4-light-mount-for-scout-compatible-lights.html ) and they processed your order and an item is shipping to you right now? I asked about the 70 dollar and the 90 dollar version (90 dollar version includes a picatinny rail) and was told they were all back ordered.

2 minutes ago, CWO 5 OB said:

Are you saying you ordered this exact item ( https://www.mountsplus.com/iwc-benelli-m4-light-mount-for-scout-compatible-lights.html ) and they processed your order and an item is shipping to you right now? I asked about the 70 dollar and the 90 dollar version (90 dollar version includes a picatinny rail) and was told they were all back ordered.

They had them last night .I’m stock 

2 hours ago, CWO 5 OB said:

The mount with the pic rail was actually $95

The total, shipped was 107.95 and some change. Got the notification from USPS priority mail that it has shipped.

I’m not going to post the website invoice 

IMG_1344.jpeg

Edited by M2_shootr

Weird...as soon as I read your message, I contacted the company and they stated they were still backordered and not available. Can you please list the exact SKU number you ordered? I'm trying to order the "IWC Benelli M4 Light Mount - 1913 Picatinny Rail SKU: 129-IWC-LBM41913"...is that what you ordered?

You want to see my damn bank statement as well? Give it a rest dude, you’re getting to the point of being annoying. Almost as if you are making accusations that I’m lying about this. 

It’s really going to burn your butt that I’m putting in the parts bin as a spare 

Edited by M2_shootr

Annoying, really...The title of the thread literally stated thatI was in search of this part and I stated I had questions about finding it it. You decided to respond to the post so if you are so annoyed, just stop responding. I'm confused because what you are posting in your response does not align with the responses that the MSP support team (via email and phone) are saying. Its like you are trolling...that is especially apparent when you are gloating about "burning my butt"...what are you, a seven year old bully who's parents don't know you are online? 

Thanks for your responses. I hope your part and your overflowing spare parts bin are really fun.

I have had success saving eBay searches for hard to get gun parts. It notifies you when there is a new listing for your search and I have seen the IWC mounts on there frequently in the past. Don’t know how much that will be impacted with Earls passing. 

Only downside is you sometimes have to pay a bit more than retail but for those hard to get parts the markup could be worth it. 

Mounting Solutions Plus has a crappy inventory system. They show them in stock but when you e-mail they say they are backordered. 

I looked for days and the only one I could find was the overpriced NP3 version from FFT. Decided to bite the bullet and order one because I'd rather pay their slight markup now than 2x the cost later once people realize these aren't going to be available anymore. Figure if it doesn't match my h2o m4 well enough I can have it coated black. 

I wish I could say more but I’m deep in R&D on a system that is unobtrusive, Will mount the light near the muzzle and comfortably mount a remote switch near the handguard.  It also takes down with no tools.  

Im not ready to disclose more, and this isn’t a plug, but if you want details in the future you can sign up on my newsletter at www.rxarms.com (I only email out once every few months when new products are available).

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, RxArms said:

I wish I could say more but I’m deep in R&D on a system that is unobtrusive, Will mount the light near the muzzle and comfortably mount a remote switch near the handguard.  It also takes down with no tools.  

Im not ready to disclose more, and this isn’t a plug, but if you want details in the future you can sign up on my newsletter at www.rxarms.com (I only email out once every few months when new products are available).

Sir, please quit taking my money 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RxArms said:

say more... I think I've tried every possible light mounting solution out there (and some custom ones) and have yet to find something that's "just right" for me.  I want to mount the light further ahead to minimize/eliminate shadow while being able to tuck in as close to the barrel/mag tube as possible (preferably right in between the barrel/tube) for a streamlined look, while being strong enough to take the recoil/beating. Curious to see what you come up with!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2023 at 12:01 PM, RxArms said:

This is incredibly exciting. I know you said you can't say more about the mount itself -- but are you able to give a rough release date? Or what quarter you think you might bring it to market?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/24/2023 at 10:01 AM, RxArms said:

This is something im very interested in for my M4

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rpnvg said:

This is incredibly exciting. I know you said you can't say more about the mount itself -- but are you able to give a rough release date? Or what quarter you think you might bring it to market?

Probably Q4 if all goes smoothly, which it never does..

• Upvote 1