NEW OPTIC OUT... best shotgun red dot option now is...

kenw111

57 minutes ago, kenw111 said:

you literally just said nothing, so you CONCEDE the debate i see.  

1. equal build quality (better in fact since i own an RMR)

2. comes with pic rail already on red-dot

3. i dont have to remove the existing pic rail

4. i dont need to lower my eyes closer to bore axis to view

5. far far far far less $$$$$$

Since youve never had HANDS ON with  one, nothing you say has ANY WEIGHT,  .......NONE.  

Man you seem to be a m4 expert….And that cheap optic is cheap shit.You couldn’t give me one .I’ll stick with my aimpoints on m4s.You’ll probably have a fault in them 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, rubicon20032003 said:

Man you seem to be a m4 expert….And that cheap optic is cheap shit.You couldn’t give me one .I’ll stick with my aimpoints on m4s.You’ll probably have a fault in them 

Im a gunsmith, are YOU son????

I have 4 AIMPOINTs,

2 RMR Trijicons,

...15 Eotechs,

6 VORTEX red dots,

2 Trijicon MROs

You havent got a single clue in Hades what youre talking about and FURTHER, YOUVE NEVER HAD YOUR HANDS ON ONE (the defender Vortex)

which makes your words LESS than useless

• Downvote 3

5 hours ago, kenw111 said:

1000000000% theyre doing it WRONG,  PERIOD.   the SAME Brits that use that laughable abortion BULLPUP!!!????

Anyone so brainless as to NOT SEE how INSANE it is to stick a HUGE eotech on any shotgun needs their head examined. 😅

Ive seen 2 benelli m4 have their RAILS SHEERED OFF DUE TO RECOIL STRESS OF HAVING AN ELEPHANT (EOTECH) on them.

im going to assume you didnt think before posting that absurd picture of a fool with an eotech on his benelli.

Dang, you must be quite the Billy Bad Ass to call a member of the SAS a fool.
Now you've got me scared.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kenw111 said:

I have 4 AIMPOINTs,

2 RMR Trijicons,

...15 Eotechs,

6 VORTEX red dots,

2 Trijicon MROs

You havent got a single clue in Hades what youre talking about and FURTHER, YOUVE NEVER HAD YOUR HANDS ON ONE (the defender Vortex)

Don’t look like much of a smith.All your pics of your stuff is about all stock Adding a red dot on a 1301 doesn’t make you a smith bud 

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kenw111 said:

I have 4 AIMPOINTs,

2 RMR Trijicons,

...15 Eotechs,

6 VORTEX red dots,

2 Trijicon MROs

“I’m a gunsmith” so is half of the people on this forum. Not sure why you keep bringing up how many mediocre optics you have. Bragging about cheap optics is about the same as someone bragging about their hi point collection. no body gives a shit and it doesn’t give you slightest bit of credibility. It’s actually pretty comical if it wasn’t so sad. 

• Like 2

“I’m a gunsmith”..”are you a gunsmith? People like this who are legends in their own minds feel compelled to self-proclaim & pronounce themself as being superior-validated on a particular subject matter when their opinion is not shared. These are the same people who stand alongside & hold hands with all those people that proclaim they were standout athletes in high school and/or college but were kept from stardom because…”the coach hated me”. World champion & expert recognized shooters are often sought out to test various firearm items, including newly introduced optics & scopes that..”they’ve never had their hands on”..which according to kenw111 makes their words “useless”. 

• Upvote 2

In a way, this thread turned out to be a disappointment.

I was looking forward to hear a persuasive conversation as to what made this optic a good choice. I can’t see a better choice, because I haven’t physically had one in hand. However that is what conversation is for.

Possibly will be will come back a level head and produce a convincing debate. Price and a picatinny rail mount are not a convincing sales point for me.

• Like 1