Anyone selling a IWC buttstock mount for the M4?

Brandon101884

On 4/17/2023 at 6:02 PM, Brandon101884 said:

I need one of these and the store is closed, not sure it’s coming back.

I would add a picture, but it’s not working.

https://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/qd-rotation-limited-buttstock-sling-mount-n-slot/

There you go:

https://www.mountsplus.com/iwc-benelli-m4-light-mount-for-scout-compatible-lights.html

On 4/23/2023 at 6:01 AM, nyc71 said:

On 4/23/2023 at 2:28 PM, Ben elLes said:

Nice to know if someone wants the light mount it’s still available somewhere.  However this is not the part in question.  

FWIW I ordered from them, and while the site *says* they are in stock, they are indeed backordered. I spoke with the customer service lady and mounts plus and she doesn't know when they'll be produced again, and told me that she's been in contact with the former IWC owner's wife.

So, again, don't order from there unless you genuinely don't mind waiting. They don't seem to have them in stock and won't have them in stock any sooner than the actual IWC site if that ever reopens again. (It's been at least 3 months now)

Edited by CharlesAFerg

5 hours ago, Brandon101884 said:

Why don’t people want to support them?

For example the price of this part is the same as IWC.  Shipping would have been about 4.95 from IWC and 25-30 from FFT.   Most parts are price gouged and I personally have had little from them work.  The extender I bought I think was 90 and it didn’t move freely on my trigger group, and the charging handle I bought wasn’t long enough and would have torn up my receiver.  I did manage a refund on the handle dispite the no refund policy.  

I didn’t do my research before purchasing after buying my M4 and ended up unsatisfied with them.  This is my experience. Others have their own input. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...